Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Husband's Birthday & Cut It Up Challenge

My husband's birthay is Thursday and I needed a card (at least one).  I decided I would work on one today and I decided on the Griller's apron card from Silhouette online.  It will also fit the Cut It Up Challenge

Instead of cutting out all of the pieces in the various cards, I cut the pieces out of white and then just colored them.  I will list the copic markers below. 

I will probably make him at least one more card and some kind of box with candy.  I like to have some thing waiting for him in his lunch box and something on his computer desk when he comes home.  I will let you know what I come up with.

Have a great day.
Supplies:  Copic Markers...B39, C5, C7, E35, R29, R89

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! That spatula looks real. I bet he's King of the Grill in your home!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenge for our Celebrate Summer challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY cute, COOL and FUN! Great job!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the spatula! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete