Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Favorite Color & Doodling Challenges

Isn't this little rabbit the cutest thing?  My son is a runner.  He ran his first half marathon this summer.  As you can tell, I am extremely proud of him.  He has had a bad week, so I thought I would make him a card and put it in his room so he will find it. 

Red is his favorite color so I used it on the card and it will work for the Whimsical Design's "Favorite Color" challenge.  I am also going to use this card on Meljen's Designs' challenge ("Doodling").


I hope everyone has a great week.



Supplies:  Copic Markers....C1, E31, E33, E35, R27, R59. RV10, RV11

1 comment:

  1. Your card is sooo cute! Great image choice for your son. Thank you for joining us at MelJen's Designs.

    ~Barb, MelJen's Designs DT member

    ReplyDelete