Friday, June 21, 2013

Silhouette 201 - Beach Step Card

I calling this more advance just because it is a lot of work and time.  I have been wanting to make one of these for a while.  I finally took the time.  It has taken me most of the day to figure out what I want where.

All of the pieces came from Silhouette Online.  The back step (the palm tree) is done using the Beach Scene and so are the two small shell on the front step.  The sandcastle is from the Beach Set.  The sand pail is from Fun at the Beach by Miss Kate Cuttables.  Lastly, the lighthouse is the lighthouse from Silhouette also.  I think that is it.

I want to make a few of these for friends, so I probably won't have anything else today.

Oh, I forgot.  I am using this for two challenges.  First, the Silhouette Weekly Shape Challenge.  And then I found another challenge using the Silhouette and it had a summer theme also.  It was Cameo Creation Challenge

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun step card, and love the sandpaper for sand. Clever! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations Challenge! Julie, DT member
    http://mudyypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is one of my favorite cards right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! Love the summery feel. Thanks for linking up to Cameo Creations Challenge blog!
    Toodles
    Monica DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I enjoyed making the card and I hope every one over at Cameo Creations Challenge enjoyed it.

      Delete