Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Repeat Impressions - WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge M2913

Today is my last challenge with Repeat Impressions.  I have so enjoyed this month.  Thank you so much Wendy for letting me participate.  You have a great company and line of stamps.

This is the What If? Wednesday Challenge for this week.





This had so many possibilities.  I will probably use it again.    I really couldn't decide which stamp to use.  I finally decided on the tulip vase.

I hope you have enjoyed following me in the challenges.  Once again, it has been so much fun.

Supplies:  Copic Markers - RV02, RV11, RV13, RV14, G00, G02, G07,  BG15, BG18, BG53

Hope you have a great week.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great take on the sketch. I love the added embellishments on each side!

    ReplyDelete