Thursday, April 25, 2013

Silhouette 101 - 3D Butterfly

I know everyone is tried of hearing about the silhouette but I am so enjoying it.  I am still stamping and making cards but it is so much easier with my cutter.  Last night, I wanted some thing quick and easy so I cut out this butterfly card.  All I added was the ribbon.  Two months ago, it would have taken a while to get the butterflies punched into the cards. 

I don't get much traffic or comments so in attempt to increase my comments, I am offering this card to any one who leaves a comment between now and May 30, 2013.  The color may be different but it will be the butterfly card.  Just leave a comment and I will get in touch with you to get your mailing address.

I hope you have a great day.  I will see you in a little while with some thing from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment